SLR350N NETWORK AIS RECEIVER
Connected to a PC, via the industry standard RJ45 Ethernet connector, the SLR350N enables AIS data to be viewed directly, or shared on a local network. The unit can also be mounted at a remote location and AIS data sent via the Internet to a fixed IP address for use on a dedicated server.
The Comar SLR350N is a Network AIS Receiver for Coastal Monitoring Applications. Connected to a PC, via the industry standard RJ45 Ethernet connector, the SLR350N enables AIS data to be viewed directly, or shared on a local network. The unit can also be mounted at a remote location and AIS data sent via the Internet to a fixed IP address for use on a dedicated server.
The SLR350N has been specifically designed for use by the professional market and uses the well proven and internationally specified Comar high sensitivity dual channel parallel receiver.
- Monitoring of shipping by Government bodies
- Traffic management at local port approaches
- Assistance in Search and Rescue operations
- Location of ships for local Tug/Supply operators
- Analysis of shipping in specific areas.
- Monitoring of fishing zones
- Feeding Internet AIS tracking sites
COMAR SLR350N RECEIVER PROVIDES:
- A method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of AIS vessels within VHF range.
- Decoding of Class A, Class B, Aids to Navigation, SARTS and all other AIS message types.
- Designed to comply with IEC 61993-2.
- Name of Vessel
- MMSI Number
- Speed (SOG)
- Course (COG)
- Type of vessel
- Call sign
- Rate of Turn
- Navigational Status
- Vessel Dimensions
- Power Supply Range: 9 – 30 V dc
- Power Consumption: 300 mA @ 12 V dc
- Output Baud Rate: 38,400 Baud (38.4 Kb)
- Format: ITU/ NMEA 0183
- Output Message: VDM
- Receiver Frequency:
Channel A 161.975 MHz
Channel B 162.025 MHz
- Channel Spacing: 25 KHz
Sensitivity: > -112 dBm @ 20% MER
- Demodulation: GMSK
- Data Rate: 9600 Baud Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω
- Dimensions: L 130 mm W 105 mm H46 mm
- Weight: 600 g
- Mounting: 4 mounting holes in end plates
Ethernet Port: RJ-45
USB Port: Type B
2. 1mm Phono plug
- Designed to Meet: IEC 61993-2; IEC 60945; EN 6100-6-1 & 2; FCC part 15