Roundup: METSTRADE Amsterdam
Comar Systems Ltd announcement of 3 new and exciting products (see below), in conjunction with our newly refreshed branding attracted an incredibly positive response on our stand at the METSTRADE exhibition, with an increased order book across the range.
If you missed us at the show, you can follow this link http://comarsystems.com/products/ to the revised Comar product matrix explaining the complete updated range with links to relevant data sheets available to download.
- Our top of the range network AIS and GPS receiver.
- Combined AIS and GPS data stream for display on installed chart plotter software or to be passed on over the network to a remote location.
- Capable of logging data on the internal SD card, in case no network is available, for later transfer.
- Flexible platform to cover a variety of customer requirements
- A simplified and affordable GPS only network receiver
- Same powerful microcomputer for reliable and fast data processing
- Wide range of available NMEA GPS sentences
- Perfect for remote monitoring of valuable mobile assets
I300W (Currently in Development
- Takes NMEA data via RS232 serial connection, 2 inputs at 4800 and 38400 baud rate to interface with a variety of navigation equipment.
- Allows you to feed various NMEA data types (AIS/GPS, heading, wind speed etc) into one unit which combines and transmits the data to your remote or portable devices.
- Dual band 2.4/5GHz, 802.11n.
- Connect to multiple devices simultaneously via TCP or UDP designed to be compatible with modern Wi-Fi capable device such as smartphones/tablets, PC/Mac and many Wi-Fi enabled navigation devices.
Comar Systems has long been regarded a communication and safety at sea specialist dedicated to providing the technology and quality of product that set industry standards.
Careful design and innovation provide commercial, leisure & military shipping the confidence their Comar equipment will work to, and beyond their expectations when it is needed most.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at; email@example.com for any additional information or help.