New Product Focus: I300W NMEA to WiFi Interface
Comar are pleased to introduce the first of our trio of new products the I300W, a new version of our successful NMEA-2-WiFi interface is now in development, a reliable and cost-effective solution adding Wi-Fi capability to your navigation equipment:
- Takes NMEA data via RS232 serial connection, 2 inputs at 4800 and 38400 baud rate to interface with a variety of navigation equipment.
- Allows you to feed various NMEA data types (AIS/GPS, heading, wind speed etc) into one unit which combines and transmits the data to your remote or portable devices.
- Dual band 2.4/5GHz, 802.11n.
- Connect to multiple devices simultaneously via TCP or UDP designed to be compatible with modern Wi-Fi capable device such as smartphones/tablets, PC/Mac and many Wi-Fi enabled navigation devices.
- Comar Systems has long been regarded a communication and safety at sea specialist dedicated to providing the technology and quality of product that set industry standards.
Careful design and innovation provides commercial, leisure & military shipping the confidence their Comar equipment will work to, and beyond their expectations when it is needed most.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at; email@example.com for any additional information or help.