COM100 AIS Receiver Bundle with AV20 Antenna
AIS bundle includes the COM100 OEM AIS receiver, alongside the AV20 AIS Antenna. An ideal all-in-one AIS receiver solution for UAV’s and Drones.
This AIS bundle includes the COM100 OEM AIS receiver, alongside the AV20 AIS Antenna. This package is an ideal all-in-one AIS receiver solution for UAV’s and Drones.
The COM100 OEM AIS Receiver is a dual channel parallel synthesised AIS receiver in a small footprint PCB module suitable for integration into customer equipment. It provides NMEA 0183 serial data output with USB and Ethernet connection options. This lightweight unit is ideal for deployment in remote situations, where space, weight and reliability are critical factors.
The COM100 OEM AIS Receiver has been specifically designed for use by system integrators in the professional market and uses Comar’s well proven high sensitivity dual channel parallel receiver.
The antenna has a skirt covering the BNC connector at the base for full weather protection and is supplied with right angle bracket and 3m patch lead.
- Industry Grade Dual Channel AIS Receiver (OEM)
- Space saving, lightweight design
- Ideal for remote mobile monitoring of sea traffic
- Suitable for integrating into customer equipment
- Provides NMEA 0183 AIS vessel data
- NMEA 0183 output screw terminals
- Optional Ethernet and USB ports for local monitoring (FTDI VCP emulation)
- Ideal for UAVs
- Designed for AIS
- Rugged rubber overmould construction
- Lightweight with low windage
- Supplied with bracket and cable
- Managing sea traffic in remote locations
- Locating and tracking ships in remote areas
- Monitoring fishing zones
- Assisting in Search and Rescue operations
COM100/N – with Ethernet Network Connectivity
COM100/U – with USB Connectivity
COM100/NU – with Ethernet Network and USB Connectivity