COM100 LIGHTWEIGHT OEM AIS RECEIVER
Ideal for deployment in remote situations, where space, weight and reliability are critical factors. Specifically designed for use by system integrators in the professional market.
OVERVIEW – Lightweight Receiver
The Comar COM100 OEM AIS Receiver is a dual channel parallel synthesised AIS receiver in a small footprint PCB module suitable for integration into customer equipment. It provides NMEA 0183 serial data output with USB and Ethernet connection options. This lightweight unit is ideal for deployment in remote situations, where space, weight and reliability are critical factors.
The COM100 OEM AIS Receiver has been specifically designed for use by system integrators in the professional market and uses Comar’s well proven high sensitivity dual channel parallel receiver.
- Lightweight, small size
- Quick and easy to configure and install
- Built-in Ethernet and USB port for local monitoring (FTDI VCP emulation – optional)
- NMEA 0183 output screw terminals
- Proven Comar reliability from one of the pioneers of AIS technology
- Managing sea traffic in remote locations
- Locating and tracking ships in remote areas
- Monitoring fishing zones
- Assisting in Search and Rescue operations
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
50Ω antenna (required)