R500NGi INTELLIGENT AIS RECEIVER WITH WI-FI & GPS
The R500NGi is a powerful and flexible AIS receiver with WiFi and GPS, designed for coastal monitoring applications. Capable of filtering, processing and forwarding AIS and GPS data across a network, and be locally monitored
Click and swipe to rotate
The R500NGi is a powerful and flexible AIS receiver with WiFi and GPS, interfaced to a ARMv8 microcomputer. Designed for coastal monitoring applications, the R500NGi is capable of filtering, processing and forwarding AIS and GPS data across a network, and be locally monitored by installing compatible chart plotting software on the device.
The unit has both WiFi and Ethernet connectivity, as well as 4 USB ports and an HDMI connector for a monitor display. What makes the R500NGi different from other receivers is that it can be deployed in any AIS network using proprietary software specific to that network and is shipped without software installed as a development platform. Comar also offers standard installation and bespoke data management solutions as optional extras.
The R500NGi is designed for use by the commercial market and uses Comar’s well proven and internationally specified high sensitivity dual channel parallel AIS receiver and commercial grade GPS receiver.
The R500NGi from Comar Systems: Quite possibly the most versatile AIS & GPS receiver available today.
- Designed for commercial land-based monitoring of sea traffic
- Multiple devices linked as a monitoring network and forward data for centralised processing
- WiFi and Ethernet network connectivity
- Built-in Microcomputer for on-board data processing
- Industry Grade Dual Channel AIS Receiver and GPS Receiver
- Built-in HDMI port for a Display Monitor
- 4 Built-in USB ports for local monitoring
- Ideal for feeding vessel tracking data to a website or a vessel monitoring server
- Built-in micro-SD card slot for storing the OS and supporting software
- Logging data on internal storage when no network connection is available
- Local shoreside and remote networked monitoring
- Managing traffic at local port approaches
- Assisting in Search and Rescue operations
- Locating ships for local tug/supply operators or security operations
- Analysing shipping in specific areas
- Monitoring fishing zones
- Feeding data to AIS vessel tracking websites
- Remote monitoring of valuable mobile assets.