T300B Class B SOTDMA AIS Transponder
The T300B is a compact and rugged SOTDMA AIS Transponder, designed for the demands of the small commercial boat, fishing boat and leisure markets.
Click and swipe to rotate
The T300B is a compact and rugged SOTDMA AIS Transponder designed for the demands of the commercial boat, fishing boat and leisure markets. It meets the Class B (SOTDMA) standard, allowing vessels that are not required to fit Class A units to voluntarily fit an AIS Transponder.
When connected to an external VHF antenna and a GPS antenna (not supplied), the T300B will transmit its own vessel position and data and also receive information from other AIS vessels, shore stations and navigational aids within VHF range.
The unit is initially programmed by the user with the supplied software over a USB interface. The T300B is compatible with a range of computer based navigation programs and chart plotters, that can accept AIS data sentences over a NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 connection.
- SOTDMA Transmission Standard
- NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 compatible
- Compact Aluminium Housing
- Ideal AIS receiver for Commercial boats and Leisure Craft
- Automatic transmission of vessels own position, speed and heading to other vessels within VHF range
- Transmitter off facility to conserve power, or for covert use
- The ability to plot the progress, changes in heading and speed of other AIS vessels on a PC or Chart Plotter
- A method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of other AIS vessels within VHF range
- Commercial boat, fishing boat and leisure markets
- Meets the Class ‘B’ SOTDMA international standard
T300B-S – Class B SOTDMA AIS Transponder with VHF Splitter
AS300 – AIS / VHF Antenna Splitter
AV100 – Stainless Steel Whip Antenna
AV300 – Fibreglass VHF Antenna
AV400 – Commercial Antenna for AIS
AG100 – GPS Antenna