AS300 AIS / VHF Antenna Splitter
The AS300 Antenna Splitter from Comar Systems is designed to allow an AIS Class ‘B’ Transponder or an AIS Receiver to share the main VHF Antenna used by the VHF Radiotelephone
Click and swipe to rotate
The AS300 Antenna Splitter is designed to allow an AIS Class B Transponder or an AIS Receiver to share the main VHF Antenna used by the VHF Radiotelephone, which removes the need and expense of installing an additional VHF antenna.
Comar Antenna Splitters are built to the highest standards to ensure that the performance of the connected AIS and VHF Radio equipment is not compromised.
Note: This product was previously known as the AST300
- Allows use of a single VHF Antenna installation shared between AIS and VHF Radiotelephone
- Automatic Routing of AIS or VHF Transmissions
- VHF transmissions have priority over AIS
- Works with an AIS Transponder (Class B) or AIS Receiver
- FM Antenna Connection for receiving Public Radio Broadcasts
- Rugged, Marinised Housing
- 12 V dc
- Enables AIS to be used with an existing installed antenna
- Removes the need and expense of installing a second antenna