AG100 GPS Antenna
The AG100 is a GPS antenna for use with the T200 Class B AIS Transceiver and all Comar AIS receivers with a GPS input.
The AG100 is a GPS antenna for use with the T200B Class B AIS Transceiver and all Comar AIS receivers with a GPS input.
A high performance GPS patch antenna and a low noise amplifier are integrated into a fully waterproof enclosure, providing excellent antenna signal amplification and out-band filtering with rejection. Supplied with external flagpole-style mount for cabin-roof mounting.
- Industry Grade GPS Antenna
- Rugged Weatherproof plastic housing
- Provides Positional Data in AIS Transmissions
- Fully waterproof (IP67)
- Low noise integrated amplifier
- Voltage: 2.5 – 5.5 V dc
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +100°C
- High performance GPS patch antenna
- For providing Positional Data in AIS Transmissions
- Improving Safety at Sea