AG100 GPS Antenna
The AG100 is a GPS antenna for use with the T200 Class B AIS Transceiver and all Comar AIS receivers with a GPS input.
The AG100 is a GPS antenna for use with the T200B Class B AIS Transceiver and all Comar AIS receivers with a GPS input.
A high performance GPS patch antenna and a low noise amplifier are integrated into a fully waterproof enclosure, providing excellent antenna signal amplification and out-band filtering with rejection. Supplied with external flagpole-style mount for cabin-roof mounting.
- Industry Grade GPS Antenna
- Rugged Weatherproof plastic housing
- Provides Positional Data in AIS Transmissions
- Fully waterproof (IP67)
- Low noise integrated amplifier
- Voltage: 2.5 – 5.5 V dc
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +100°C
- High performance GPS patch antenna
- For providing Positional Data in AIS Transmissions
- Improving Safety at Sea
- Weight: 150 g (without cable)
- Dimensions: Antenna: Dia. 80 mm H 71.3 mm
- Mounting: 1 Inch 14 TPI threaded mountured
- Mounting Base: W 110 mm L 70 mm H 75.2 mm
- Construction: Plastic, Centre-fed TNC connector for antenna output
- Supply Voltage: 5.0 V dc
- Current Consumption: 18 mA @ 5.0 V dc
- VSWR: 1.5 max
- Output Impedance: 50 Ω
- Center Frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- Gain: 30 +/-4.5 dB
- Noise Figure: 2.0 max
- Bandwidth: 2 MHz min.
- Cable: 10 metre RG58 A/U
- Connections: TNC connector
- Operating Temp: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Storage Temp: -40 °C to +100 °C
- Relative Humidity: 40% to 95% non-condensing
- Water Resistance: 100% waterproof IP67