AIS-GPA Base Station Antenna with Ground Plane
A base station antenna with ground plane for land and marine service and with a tunable frequency range.
A ground plane base station antenna for land and marine service with a tunable frequency range of 135 – 175 MHz. The matching coil is DC fed for protection from static discharges. The antenna is made from non-corrosive aluminium and assembled to a strong die-cast base.
- Tunable by length adjustment
- Made from aluminium alloy grade 606 T-832
- For shoreside monitoring of shipping by Government bodies
- Managing traffic at local port approaches
- Locating ships for local tug/supply operators
- Analysing shipping in specific areas
- Monitoring fishing zones
- Feeding data to AIS vessel tracking websites