AST300 AIS / VHF Antenna Splitter
Shares an existing antenna between a VHF Radio Telephone and an AIS Transponder
OVERVIEW – Antenna Splitter
The AST300 AIS / VHF Antenna Splitter allows your existing VHF antenna to be used by both a VHF Radiotelephone and an AIS Transponder or AIS Receiver. The AST300 also includes an output antenna connection for FM broadcast receivers, providing a third use for your existing VHF Antenna.
Supplied with 2x patch leads for connecting to a VHF Radiotelephone and an AIS Transponder Unit.
- Automatic signal routing to a single VHF antenna
- Works with an AIS Transponder (Class ‘B’) or an AIS Receiver
- VHF transmissions have priority over AIS
- Equipped with an FM Antenna Connection for receiving Public Radio Broadcasts
- Enables AIS to be used with an existing antenna installed on a vessel
- Removes the need and expense of installing a second antenna