CSA300 CLASS ‘A’ AIS TRANSPONDER
A compact Class 'A' AIS Transponder in a single robust enclosure.
The CSA300 is a compact, state of the art Class ‘A’ Transponder. The transponder and the high contrast monochrome display are both contained in a single robust enclosure.
Connected to an external VHF antenna and its GPS antenna the CSA300 transmits its own position and vessel data, as well as receiving information from other AIS transponders. Designed and IMO approved to meet the requirements of large commercial vessels it is equally suitable for smaller commercial, fishing and leisure craft.
Interfaces are available via an external remote junction box for connection to electronic chart displays, radar, and other AIS displays.
- Automatic transmission of vessels own position, speed and heading to other vessels within VHF range.
- A method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of other AIS vessels within VHF range.
- The ability to plot the progress, changes in heading and speed of other AIS vessels on a Chart Plotter, Radar or PC program.
- Reception and transmission of Text and Safety related messages.
CSA300 Class ‘A’ AIS Transponder features:
- Easy configuration and set-up menu
- Simple access to data and menus with rotary control/li>
- Compact single unit design
- Target plot and list of other vessels in range
- Integrated Pilot Plug
- Internal 16 Channel GPS receiver
Information that can be received by the CSA300
- Transmissions from both Class A and Class B vessels
- Base Stations
- Aids to Navigation
- AIS SARTs
- MED Wheelmark
- CE European
- BSH Germany
- FCC USA
- IMO Compliant
- Transceiver dimensions: W 195 mm H 105 mm D 157 mm
- Transceiver weight: 1.5 kg
- Junction box dimensions: W 178 mm x H 76mm x D 52 mm
- Junction box weight: 0.35 kg
- Compass safe distance: 30 cm (Transponder)
- Operating temperature range: -15°C to +55°C
- Maximum operating humidity: 90% at +40°C, non-condensing
- Water ingress rating: IP52
- Supply voltage: 12 to 24 V dc (10.8 – 31.2 V dc)
- Power consumption: < 12 W
- Current consumption @12 VDC supply: 0.9 A typical, 4.0 A peak
- Current consumption @ 24 VDC supply: 0.5A typical, 2.0A peak