SLR200G NMEA AIS Receiver with GPS
Designed for the light commercial, fishing and coastal monitoring markets. All models employ Dual Channel Parallel synthesised receivers with simultaneous decoding of all AIS data received and is fitted with an internal GPS receiver
SLR200G RS232/NMEA AIS Receiver with GPS Input
Designed for the light commercial, fishing and coastal monitoring markets. All models employ Dual Channel Parallel synthesised receivers with simultaneous decoding of all AIS data received. SLR 200G is fitted with an internal GPS receiver. When connected to an external GPS antenna the SLR200G outputs its own vessel’s position, course and speed, together with the AIS data.
Connected to a PC, via a serial port, running a compatible Navigation Program, or a dedicated Marine Chart Plotter, via the NMEA output, the information can be displayed on screen giving the operator a visual interpretation of the name, position, course and speed of AIS vessels within VHF range. Any NMEA input data at 4800 Baud can be connected into the unit, this is combined with the AIS data and will be output at 4800 or 38400 baud, avoiding the requirement of installing an external multiplexer.
The SLR200G provides:
- A low cost method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of other vessels within VHF range.
- The ability to plot the progress, changes in heading and speed of other vessels on the screen of an onboard PC or Chart Plotter.
- A vessels name, call sign and MMSI number to call up the target vessel on a DSC radio and ascertain their intentions.
- Name of Vessel
- MMSI Number
- Speed (SOG)
- Course (COG)
- Type of vessel
- Call sign
- Rate of Turn
- Navigational Status
- Vessel Dimensions
- Dimensions: L 140 mm W 120mm D 50 mm
- Weight: 600 g
- Mounting: Trunnion Bracket
- Connectors: VHF Antenna BNC; GPS Antenna TNC
- Output Port: 9-pin D socket
- Power Connector: 2-pole Plug
- Power Supply Range: 9 – 30 Volts dc
- Power Consumption: 400 mW
- Output Baud Rate: 38,400 Baud or 4800 (internal link)
- Format: ITU / NMEA 0183
- Output Message: VDM
- Receiver Frequency: AIS 161.975 MHz; AIS 162.025 MHz
- Channel Spacing: 25 kHz
- Sensitivity: -112 dBm
- Demodulation: GMSK
- Data Rate: 9600 Baud
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω
- Indicators: On (Green), Channel A (Red), Channel B (Red)
- Approvals: IEC 61993-2; EN 60945; EN 6100-6-1 & 2; FCC part 15