CSD300 Colour AIS Display Chartplotter
The CSD300 AIS Colour Display is designed for simple management, control and display of all AIS targets within VHF range. AIS data can be received from all AIS receivers, Class B or Class A transceivers and can be displayed either on a “radar” display, or overlaid on a worldwide background chart.
The CSD300 AIS Colour Display is designed for simple management, control and display of all AIS targets within VHF range. AIS data can be received from all AIS receivers, Class B or Class A transceivers and can be displayed either on a “radar” display, or overlaid on a worldwide background chart. For more detailed cartography, the CSD300 has the facility to take a Jeppesen C-MAP card.
The vivid graphics and the simple menu structure on the 6.5 inch, high resolution display make the unit easy to use. The data is easy to access and the information easy to analyse enabling the user to quickly move from screen to screen and gain access to the information specifically required.
- Tracks the movement of up to 5 vessels with track history and optional live
details on individual vessels.
- Monitors position, speed and heading of vessels on a background chart or
on detailed cartography (optional).
- Allows variable parameters to be set for CPA and TCPA alarms.
- Listing of all vessels with name, MMSI, range and bearing, with full details
on each vessel, and instant GOTO function.
- Ability to display different types of vessel by colour, and different types of
transmission by icon.
Complete information from all AIS vessels
Plot targets on detailed chart background with colour display
Tabular listings of vessels with variable sort
Track up to 5 vessels independently
Variable CPA and TCPA alarms
Display targets by selectable colour and icon
Filter targets by type of transmission
Zoom, pan, brightness, contrast
Displays the following:
Class A vessels
Class B vessels
Aids to Navigation
- Dimensions: H 198 mm W 185 mm D 60 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Power Supply Range: 10 – 40 Volts dc
- Power Consumption: 1 A
- Electrical Interfaces:
Port 1: NMEA 38.4 kBaud (AIS/GPS)
Port 2: NMEA 4800 Baud (GPS)
- Power/Data Connector: 8-pin
- VHF Antenna Connector: CSD300/R Model only